Here at Woods Family Heating and Air Conditioning we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you may want to take advantage of, so we can all be more efficient during the process.
- Video Walkthrough – we use Facetime or Google Hangouts
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you in any way you choose wave, elbow bump, ect and the technician will introduce themselves.
- The technician will sanitize their hands before and after each visit to your home.
- Wear booties on their shoes
- Wipe down all equipment we contact with disinfectant
- Maintain a safe distance.
- Our team is working on securing masks and gloves, just let us know if you want us to wear them
- Our team takes a safety-first mentality. Health is our top priority. If a technician notices any signs of illness, they will be instructed to stay home.
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Let Our family help make your family more comfortable!
Woods Family Heating and Air Conditioning