What should routine HVAC maintenance cover?
- Locating and removing any obstructions in the air intake grilles and vent system.
- Looking for corrosion or degradation in the heat exchanger.
- Eliminate any debris, clean the blower, and read it.
- Testing and inspecting the blower motor’s amp draw.
- Examining electrical connections, tightening them as necessary, and repairing any damaged wire.
- The burner and the flame sensor are being inspected.
- Looking the belts for any indications of corrosion or damage.
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat as necessary.
- Maintaining the lubrication of the heating system’s functional components.
You should inspect, clean, and replace the air filter as required.
Examining and testing are done on the system’s safety controls and initial cycle.
Additional steps are included in the maintenance service if you have an oil or gas furnace:
- Investigations into fuel line leaks are ongoing.
- Examinations and tests are conducted on the burner, gas pressure, and pilot light.
- Checking the thermocouples.
Our professionals also check the amperes and voltages of your blower motor, condenser fan motor, and compressor to ensure there are no indications of wear or potential problems in heating and air conditioning in Roanoke, VA. Our professionals are qualified to identify the cause of an over-amping motor or compressor, solve the issue, and avoid further problems. Additionally, to minimize unnecessary service visits, our professionals check that all electrical connections are tightened. They also clear all condensate lines to guard against potential leaks in the future.
Advantages of regular HVAC maintenance:
Extend the life of the device
Better HVAC systems are an investment, so you want them to last as long as possible. Professional heater service in Roanoke, VA, extends the life of your appliance, enabling you to obtain a more significant return on your HVAC investment.
When your HVAC is operating at peak efficiency, it doesn’t have to work as hard to provide the same amount of temperature. Saving money is made possible by efficiency. Regular heater service in Roanoke, VA, also reduces the possibility of future expensive repairs or replacements.
Protects the family
HVAC systems are built with the ability to emit carbon monoxide into the exhaust as part of their regular operation. Additionally, an exhaust system must expel carbon monoxide from your house.
Lessen the likelihood of failure
Having a heater service in Roanoke, VA expert inspecting your equipment once a year ensures that any defective parts are found and changed. Experts will also examine the electrical lines and will lubricate any necessary portions. A professional can inform you if something is an issue and if it is okay to continue for another year.
To sum up
Maintenance services are not just available for these things. In actuality, ours typically examines much smaller components. With any service, the objective is to increase performance, prolong the life of your system, and ultimately save you money.
Woods Family Heating & Air Conditioning customers have access to the facilities around-the-clock for heating and air conditioning in Roanoke, VA. Our team will be promptly at your door as soon as you contact us. Contact us at 540-992-3944 if your HVAC system is giving you problems.